Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When I Can't Get It Done


Can't complete your To-do list?  Don't feel bad about it:  we all have days like that.  Priorities get changed when emergencies happen, you get sick, or you are not home.  There are some things we can prepare for and others, such as illness that worsens or emergencies, that make the good routines we have developed impossible.  That is the beauty of having regular routines -- if we have something unusual happen, it doesn't totally ruin what we are achieving at home or at whatever place you have been diligently working to develop regular good habits.


Today, that is what happened to me;  but tomorrow, I will be able to pick up where I left off and work on the habits I am changing.  Meanwhile, I have not returned to a total mess and I found that I was still able to complete some things on my list of To-do's.  The nice thing is some things are already becoming automatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah