Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Lady's Preogative

Have you heard that saying, "It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind."?  I am exercising that authority, at least for now.  Today, I entered Big Tent world again.  Yes, I know I said I wouldn't;  however, I saw FlyLady's day 6 list for flybabies,  and I read these words:

Going to the FlyLady BigTent group and reading messages. 

 I began to feel as if I might be missing something:  I just had to see.


The very first message spoke directly to me.  And don't you dare laugh, unless you have had it happen.  The message was in group news from Pam Young, Young at Heart:  All Is Well. I don't think you can read it, unless you actually join the FlyLady's Big Tent group.  Again, I reading something about what we say to ourselves.   

Yesterday, I mentioned negative thoughts and positive thoughts.  I said we should turn those negative thoughts into positive thoughts;  and I have actually done this with success. So what happens to me?  Today, I started having negative thoughts.  My Christian peeps will probably say I am being attacked by some of the Enemy's cohorts.  That is a possibility.  Well, I don't plan to shut-up any time soon.  I know who my Lord is, and that is Jesus Christ, no if's or and's about it.  That is just the way it is.  Or maybe this is just God's way of answering prayer, because I prayed as I wrote last night, that God would show me just how to talk about Him in this blog.  If you want to know more, you can  email me at deborahb.blogs@gmail.com or simply read "Take Comfort"--Short Devotionals.  And of course, you can always comment here.  


Day 6 is not going well for me.  But I think it is going to go better after I finish this blog.  Moreover, I get to do something new today -- well not really new to me, but I am disciplining myself to get through this 31 days.  Hot Spots is the new FlyLady phrase to learn today.  Check out Day 6 and scroll down:  it's there.  I cannot wait to hit my hot spots.  Oh boy!  I have lots of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah