Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feeling Misty

Hello Everyone!  I'm checking in to let you all know I am thinking about you and praying for you.  It's afternoon here and my schedule is more messed up than usual.  This flare in symptoms has managed to help turn my sleeping schedule upside down.  I do not force myself to stay awake in the middle of a flare.  Since I need rest to heal as much as I can and to regain depleted energy, it would seem counter-productive to force staying awake, just to follow the normal world's schedule. 
Image Courtesy of [Nick Coombs]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This beautiful fall photograph fits in with how I feel right now -- feeling
a bit misty or foggy, and definitely off any normal schedule.  But, that is the way it is when one is experiencing a flare with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  It feels like a light case of influenza, body aches and all.
The old head is too foggy right now to write about it,
but I'm sure I have written about it before.
Now, I need to get something to eat.
God bless you.








1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, or at least back to your regular "normal" I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah