Friday, October 11, 2013

Shopping at the End of a Relapse

When you have a flare, how many of you start out shopping like this?
You are happy to get out of the house and pick out what you want at the store, instead of sending a list with a family member.


Image courtesy of [stockimages]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of [stockimages]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net




 You feel OK when you are at the beginning of your shopping...



But then, your energy begins to spiral down,
Image courtesy of [Ambro]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

And by the time you are almost ready to go to the checkout counter,
 you feel like this...
Image courtesy of [marin]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Image courtesy of [David Castillo Dominici]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
You are at checkout, and you want to lie down:
that is all you want to do!



Finally, you are home!  
Groceries are put away.

Your nerves feel like they are jumping, bubbling, and tingling throughout
your entire body.  You wonder why you feel like the inside of your body 
is moving when you are exhausted;  and then, you say to yourself, 
"Oh yeah, I have Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome."
Then, you actually go to bed, and you lie there like this...
Image courtesy of [David Castillo Dominici]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
THE END.

P.S.  Yep!  This is fresh in my mind, 'cause I went shopping today;  and, I 
         even spent time using an electric riding cart.  My husband was with
         me, and I gave out.  I felt horrible.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah