Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Needing a House-Keeping Boost


Hello Everyone.  I went to flylady.net today for some much needed inspiration.  What a great time to do it:  it's Anti-Procrastination Day over at Marla's place.  What have you been procrastinating on? Are you ready to make some changes?

I have a boatload of stuff I need to do, but I couldn't decide what to work on first. Thank goodness for FlyLady. Going to get busy.  However, I always remember to make my list in 3's or I end up being overtired and overwhelmed.  If you have time this summer, let us know what you have accomplished.  Maybe, it is just getting a much needed break.  That is important too. Or maybe, you have had time to do something around the house you don't normally do.


In my own life, I have had a break and feel the need to get back on task.  I am starting to experience a sense of aimlessness; therefore, I went to a place I knew I would get help. FlyLady has a schedule for everyday.  I can do some of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah