|Image Courtesy of [Stuart Miles]|
Just in case you are wondering about what I did that was different, here is a short run-down:
- Saturday - I went to town with my husband and the dog. We ate outside at a fast food restaurant, so we could let our big baby sit with us.
- Sunday, I went to church and out to eat.
- Monday, I took the dog to the vet, and came home with a new addition to the family, a kitten. I went to two stores to get the things we needed.
- Tuesday, I had to go to the store again, because Kitty had diarrhea.
- Wednesday, I got my hair cut and I went to another store.
- Thursday, I went to the doctor and the Habitat Humanity Thrift Store.
- Friday was our electrical problem day and move the furniture day.
- Saturday, my DH and I went to Walmart. I had to walk most of the way in the store; until I told my DH I was done, and he found an available cart.
Finally, this kitten seems to belong. She is friendly with our dog, and our dog has been accepting of her presence in the household. Also, it is forcing me to relax, instead of pushing. I simply have to close my eyes and breathe slower.