Monday, September 24, 2018

When Life Has You Moving Again!

Looking back on the past can be helpful when you realize how blessed you are to have grown in the Lord, to have the problem of how to get everything done when you are healthier and doing more, and you have moved to a larger house, but you have less stuff.  However, I am doing so much more in my church and in my community, that I am taking much longer to unpack and put away our belongings than I would like.  But, that is a minor problem when I consider what I used to struggle with in my life.

I am thinking about taking up the blogging again, right here;  because, I am still Learning to Balance Life Changes.  I may also need a new facebook page.  I deleted my old one.  It just Did Not Fit anymore.  I am trying to think of a new name for it.  So, the saga continues.

Below is a link, which has a blog post that reminds me that with God's help and with perseverance I can manage my household well.  Click on the next underlined sentence to read that blog post.




When I moved into a smaller home. 

I now have a new problem to deal with. I am having to get used to balancing the life of an active woman, like I used to have before I dealt with chronic illness.  Not only am I healthier;  I am part of a very active fellowship.  I'm teaching children on Sunday mornings, and I am out and about during the week more.  I love the variety of my life.  Praise be to God for bringing me to this point in my life.


Here is my favorite room right now.  I love how my hallway turned out.  Yes this is my hallway, and I love it.  I like the whole house, and the kitchen is a great one for company and cooking.

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my home.  We have a new church home too.  This house belongs to them, but they want us to feel comfortable and at home here.  I do.  I just wish i had already found a place for everything. I am slowly  getting there and living life fully in the process. Now, I have to go make cookies for the college kids.  Hugs.  Ya'll have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah