Sunday, April 13, 2014

Finding Balance Again

Courtesy of [Salvatore Vuono]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Five days have gone by since I published the last post about Looking for Balance.  My mission for the last week has been to fulfill the plans I made for getting back on track;  and, I have especially payed attention to taking my medicine and my supplements as directed.  For me, this is probably one of those habits, for which I need to continue to pay close attention, because I am already feeling the results.

For those of you that get muddled about whether or when you took your medicine, I recommend using a container.  And, keep it close to where you eat if most of your meds are taken with meals.  Of course, if you have children in the house, medicine should be out of reach, but I am sure most of you know that.

One of the things I have discovered in the last couple of weeks is I do better if I load my weekly medicine container biweekly.  It is one of those things I tend to put off if I leave it for the last day.  Having to fill fewer containers at a time has been less aggravating for me.  

Finally, I want you to know I did not do everything on my list perfectly, but I can see a difference in my mood and my motivation to get things done.  If you have an off day, don't feel like everything is ruined and you have failed.  You have not failed:  you just had an off day.

We can only live a few seconds, one minute, one day at a time.  Baby steps work and they add up to feeling better about ourselves and what we can accomplish.

Have a blessed week.

Love,

Deborah

P.S.  I am going to keep taking my Omega 3's in the Fish Oil.  I do better with it than without it.  Remember, you should always check with your medical practitioner before adding supplements or medications to your regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah