Thursday, September 10, 2015

Instant Feel Good Moment

Feeling Serene...
This morning, I had an excellent feel good moment from something that almost anyone can do each day.  This is something that was an instant lift to my spirit.

Let me explain.  I sat down in my chair in the living room, as I swallowed my morning medicine;  and, I saw a pile that I could tell was going to drain some of the good feelings from my spirit.  It was a mishmash of a massage thing with rollers that go up and down your back, electric cords, and the heating pad.  I know I left it there with the idea that I would only have to reach for it if I needed it;
however, it was so depressing seeing that pile there.  And, I had not used it for a couple of days.

I picked that pile up:  put the heating pad in it's drawer and put the roller thingy away.  Pile gone:  spirit better.  It was as easy as that--less than 5 minutes, folks!  You can do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah