Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Selfish House-guest, Oh My!

What was your first thought when you saw the title A Selfish House-guest, Oh My!?  Did you think of people seeing your cluttered house, sorrow that you are embarrassed to have anyone over, or worry that you would be worn out by preparing for any house-guest?  

Only the first part of my title is original, because I am actually pointing you to another article that made me curious.  I never expected to be confronted with the idea that Clutter is a guest in my home, nor all the things that it keeps me from.  Even though, my home is better than it was, I am still working on it.  Of course, some things about keeping house are ongoing, but Clutter fills one with a sense of guilt and obligation.  Please read on by clicking on FlyLady's article called Your Selfish Houseguest.  I just had to share it with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah