Sunday, July 5, 2015

Anti-Procrastination Week Challenge

image courtesy of tiramisustudios / freedigitalphotos.net
No matter how I plan to follow my cleaning schedule and get everything spiffy "perfect," I still end up with things undone.  Some of those things I can ignore for a while, but eventually, life happens; and, I see I am going to be in a real bind if I do not get some of these things done.  Since, I do not ever want to be in the position of getting everything done in a week before company comes, or I cannot finish a certain Very Important Project until I make headway  on another project first, I have to ignore the cleaning or chore schedule I made, and figure out a way to get things done.

Today, I knew it was time to make a list and get focused.  Please, will you join me?  We can cheer each other on.

4 comments:

  1. Having Fibromyalgia, I love this idea! I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a Like here, because it is so good to know someone else is on board with this idea.

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking the same thing about my health regimen...I need to make a list and then try to stick to it! Thank you for the reminder here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friend, I am so glad you are taking care of yourself!

      Delete

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah