Image Courtesy of [Michal Marcol]/
Did I mention I checked the barometer? And, it is falling. My sinuses and the way I feel were my first clue to the change in barometric pressure, because any sinusitis I have is usually affected by this kind of a weather change.
I know what this is: it is a sinus headache in every sense of the word without relief so far. However, I am working on it.
***I am not a medical professional; therefore, you should always check with your physician before self-treatment. I am only telling you how I am handling this situation for myself: I am not prescribing a medical treatment.
- took 1200 mg guaifenesin (extended-release)
- using Neilmed Sinus Rinse with boiled water (letting water cool to warm--I test carefully on my wrist, like a baby bottle)
- taking an over the counter anti-inflammatory pain reliever according to directions
- hot compress is next (Feels like the sinuses are about to explode)
- nice warm heating pad on the shoulders and neck are next
I know I am digressing and wandering around; but honestly, my brain feels fuzzier when I am in this kind of pain and I only give a small flip about whether this is a grammatically perfect blog post at a time like this.
OK. It's saltine cracker time. Can you feel my pain? I actually would rather you didn't. No one should have to endure headaches -- ugh!
By the way, if you have learned anything about me: I do care about grammar. I will probably peruse this later and start making changes. It is so very difficult to rid oneself of the perfectionism trait, but as you can see I am making strides.
Let me know about your sinus issues. I am working on a couple of new things, and I will let you know if any of them work for me.
Love you guys,