Fibrofaery's Blog!, and I realized I failed to do something special for Fibromyalgia Awareness Day on Sunday, May 12, 2013. However, it won't be the first time in my life I have done something late; and besides, I did have one of my daughters, her husband, and seven grandchildren here on Saturday and Sunday for Mother's Day. There is excuse number 1a.
Here are the rest:
- I overdid getting ready for their visit.
- I vacuumed 5 rooms for the first time in over two years or more ?! (My excuse is my husband was breaking up soil with a tiller.)
- I cuddled grandchildren, read, and sang to them.
- I made an easy breakfast on Sunday morning.
- I collapsed Sunday morning, and went to church even though I probably shouldn't have.
- I played Crazy Eights on Sunday afternoon in my bed with one grandchild, then two.
- Actually, I think I went and laid down several times, because I felt horrible, but I did enjoy the visit.
- I walked around toys on the floor and tried not to break my neck.
- I think I am forgetting some things, but I'm sure you understand.