|Image Courtesy of [graur codrin]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
- Earlier today, I started an excellent post by accident as I was commenting on another blog. I copied it, and redid the blog post comment. Lesson learned: immediately copy to stick it note or new template, because I might delete the really good stuff, while I copy a name so I won't forget to spell it properly. If that post makes sense to me tomorrow and my fog will let me edit without feeling brain dead, it will be in Living Better With An Invisible Illness.
- I can do a load of laundry and put away the basket that has been sitting there a week.
- I can do the FlyLady habit for the month, which is to declutter for 15 minutes every day.
- I can write down a couple of things I need to do, and when I finish I can check them off my list.
- Also, I can continue to get dressed daily, which I had let up on because I have been fighting depression. This is something I have already accomplished -- Hooray, me!
- What can you do? Your list doesn't have to be as long as mine.