Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy and Lighter



Day 13 and Day 14 of FlyLady's 31 Beginner Babysteps  have been accomplished, and I am seeing the fruit of my labors.  I also made a list, which included 15 minutes of picking up clutter and a 5 minute room rescue.  I still have to do laundry and other things around the house, so I am working on both.  Also, I have my blogs to write, so those are part of the list.  

I know some of you have wondered if I could recover from my flare-up...
and still work on the house.  So far I seem to be able to get some things done.  Today, was the best day so far, but I rested all day yesterday;  and today, I also rested between doing the things on my list.  

Getting the clutter out of the house is so encouraging, that I have decided to give away the things I don't want to keep.  I was going to have a garage sale, but I decided that's not a good use of my energy, especially with the holiday season getting closer and closer.    

In closing, I want to quote Thomas More, who said, " The ordinary arts we practice everyday at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest."  To have balance in our lives, we need order:  this is what I encourage you to work towards, one habit at a time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah