Sunday, July 17, 2011

Simplify

My husband likes to use the acronym, KISS-keep it simple, sweetie.  Oh, how I wish I found it easy to achieve that:  instead, I often muddle along without doing the things I wish to achieve.  That sounds dismal, but there is an upside to this; which is that I am not alone.  I know this, because I have been inspired and encouraged by reading the posts from the FlyLady, Marla Cilley.  Also, I read what other FlyBabies say on Facebook.

If anyone wishes follow me, I am determined to embark on a journey to simplify.  It may take me the rest of my life, but I do believe this will help to make my life better.  I have already been taking babysteps to clear the clutter for several years, but it is an ongoing process, considering the rate at which clutter invades my home, even without my permission.  I will not list the multiple ways this happens:  I will address this at a later date, because I am also determined to make this blog SIMPLE too.

God bless you all, and may you find ways to simplify your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely hearing from you. xoxo, Deborah