Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Beginning


A new beginning...
Again,
Breezes of change blow, 
and I know it's my time
      To surpass the limits of this weakened body.

More than a body, easily spent,
A fogging brain losing focus...
I am still me.

My spirit growing,
Seeking
 God's present purpose for my life. 

Content with each small step,
I'm Happy
Walking closer in His will.




,                                                                            
by Deborah Lynne Bolton , copywrite 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wondered how I should start this blog, and I decided transparency is needed to truly help others.  How do I want to help?  I want to let you know that you are not alone.  If you have a chronic illness as I do, it has changed your life in some way, most likely in major ways.  This is not a blog to vent my frustration over being ill.  It is meant to uplift, to encourage you to find things that will  make your life better, and to act on these things.  I'm a Christian, so there will most likely be days I share a short devotion and scripture.  It will be interesting to see how my blog develops, because I want it to blossom into something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always lovely hearing from you.
Deborah